Monday, April 12, 2010

I don't want to talk about healthcare.
Or taxes, or fears, or scene politics.
I don't care that such-and-such can't let go of the past, or that such-and-such thinks my daddy is rich, or that such-and-such thinks they are more intelligent than everyone, or that such-and-such thinks he/she knows something about my life, hopes, and goals. Your jealousy and regret don't become you (nor does being bat-shit crazy.)
It's easy to forget that you don't know everything when you still don't know the things you don't know. Perhaps we should all sit down together and eat a slice of humble pie. I'll have one too.

It's all just preposterous.

Why am I so incredibly annoyed with people? It makes me feel sure that there are people equally as annoyed with me. Who gives a shit about the photo I posted today of some thing I did? How pretentious and obnoxious of me to think that people want to follow me in my progress as a photographer, as a person.

I literally talked myself into hating the internet today because of the dribble that people spew on it under the impression that they have some sort of exemption from accountability in real life. It's just a screen and the click of a button, and it's out of your control. How incredibly foreboding for our future as social beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment